Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development is a set of seventeen aspirational “Global Goals” with 169 targets between them. Join us as GBRI’s Senior Research Associate Sarah Spencer explores the UN Sustainability Goals, analyzes each Goal, and invites each of us to be a part of this historic movement.
Since this course series runs over 3 hours, we broke it into 3 parts so that users may watch it on their own schedule. Note that the series as a whole is approved for CE and each part is separately approved for CE hours as well. As you can see – each of these 17 goals represent or address an important issue in today’s world. Depending on your interest, you may jump into any part as you wish. When watching this course on-demand, you also have the option of just viewing the goals you are most interested in.
What you will learn
- Understand the UN’s contributions to social equality, human wellness, and the environment; and the process used to develop the Goals
- Identify each Sustainable Development Goal
- Analyze the Targets of each Goal
- Understand how governments, businesses, and individuals can have an impact on achieving the Goals
- Learn how to take immediate participatory action in favor of the Goals
2 thoughts on “Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development”
It would be great if when one enters the Quizzes there was an audio prompt to read the questions and answer options
Thank you so much for the suggestion! I will pass this information along to our education team.