Since it’s inception, LEED has grown from a set of aspirations to a market place standard. LEED v4 is bolder, more specialized and stringent, and designed for a better user experience. Integrative process is embedded throughout the LEED v4 rating system. As LEED gets more strenuous, teams are rewarded for embracing integrative process up front. This course enables green building professionals to comprehend the concepts of integrative process, the benefits and master it as it applies to LEED v4. Additionally this course will also help professionals preparing for their LEED credential exam.
- Understand the concept of integrative process
- Identify the intent and requirements of integrative process prerequisite as it applies to LEED v4 Healthcare projects
- Identify the intent and requirements of integrative process credit
- Recognize how integrative process benefits the project and LEED credits
- Analyze how the prerequisite and credit can be successfully implemented