Please Note: We have listed this article course as a flipbook on this page for those interested in auditing the course/lesson. If you need to report this course for Continuing Education (CE) or need a certificate, please enroll in the course or get a Platinum membership and access all our courses at your leisure. Enrolled students must take and pass the short quiz in order to earn CE credits. In addition, this course needs to be self-reported. Self-reporting information will be accessible once you complete the Quiz.
Course Description: Corporate Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) disclosure is a growing global trend. Two of the main challenges to ESG reporting include a lack of global standardization and uneven adoption of best practices in reporting. This course provides a review of the state of ESG disclosure, particularly in the European Union and the United States for comparison purposes.
What you will learn
- Define ESG and its factors
- Discuss the status of ESG reporting in the European Union and the United States for comparison purposes
- Describe several major frameworks for ESG disclosure
- Review the challenges that remain concerning ESG disclosure standardization
- Discuss the future of ESG reporting