Please Note: We have listed this article course as a flipbook on this page for those interested in auditing the course/lesson. If you need to report this course for Continuing Education (CE) or need a certificate, please enroll in the course or get a Platinum membership and access all our courses at your leisure. Enrolled students must take and pass the short quiz in order to earn CE credits. In addition, this course needs to be self-reported. Self-reporting information will be accessible once you complete the Quiz.
Join us as we review the origins of the TRUE Zero Waste Rating System, certification requirements and levels, the rating system process, and the relationship to LEED.
What You Will learn
- Learn the background of the TRUE Zero Waste certification system
- Identify the goals of the TRUE credentialing system
- Describe the TRUE certification process
- Identify the relationship of TRUE Zero Waste certification and LEED
- Lean about the role and professional credential of TRUE Advisor