Please Note: We have listed this article course as a flipbook on this page for those interested in auditing the course/lesson. If you need to report this course for Continuing Education (CE) or need a certificate, please enroll in the course or get a Platinum membership and access all our courses at your leisure. Enrolled students must take and pass the short quiz in order to earn CE credits. In addition, this course needs to be self-reported. Self-reporting information will be accessible once you complete the Quiz.
Join us as we take a look at how Parksmart changes the way people view the humble parking garage by turning the facility into a place that does more than just house parked cars.
What you will learn
- Identify the background, foundations, and goals of Parksmart
- Understand the structure of the Parksmart Rating System
- Describe the Parksmart certification process
- Identify the relationship between Parksmart and LEED
- Explore the role of the professional credential Parksmart Advisor