WELL v2 - Are you ready for what’s next?
Let GBRI help you stay up-to-date with the latest in WELL V2
Emphasis on health and wellness is growing by leaps and bounds in every sector today, including building and architecture especially after we all got a taste of the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic has underscored the critical role buildings play globally in providing and maintaining a conducive indoor environment to support health, safety and well-being of building occupants.
As we emerge from one COVID-19 wave, and pass through another, it’s imperative that we arm our facilities with tools to stay healthy and resilient.
Advancing occupant health in buildings and spaces of all kinds, the WELL building standard and the WELL Health-Safety Rating provides an efficient and effective opportunity for building owners, operators and designers on critical health and safety issues.
Launched in 2014, the WELL Building Standard has come a long way! With presence in more than 65 countries, the WELL Building Standard is all about advancing health in the places where we spend our lives. From commercial buildings to warehouses, stadiums to hotels, schools to hospitals, the latest WELL v2 is designed to work with all types of building projects.
WELL Exam Prep
The WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP) credential denotes expertise in the WELL Building Standard and a commitment to creating spaces that advance health and well-being. Since the pandemic, as health, safety and well-being become increasingly relevant, WELL APs span almost every job function and industry.
The WELL AP v2 exam is 2 ½ hours long and can be taken either remotely or at a prometric testing center
The WELL AP v2 exam is a computer-based exam just like LEED Green Associate and LEED AP exams.
There are 115 questions representing 10 WELL concepts.
Candidates must be 18 years or older.
We agree that the WELL AP exam is not exactly an easy one. After all, it was developed using GBCI’s rigorous test development best practices and is based on the expertise of leading building industry practitioners, academic researchers and physicians in the field of design, health and wellness in the built environment.
But no need to worry! We, at GBRI, are committed to making this seemingly difficult task as easy as possible for you!
Let GBRI help you take your career to the next level with your satisfaction guaranteed. With GBRI’s online WELL AP exam prep session, practice questions and simulated mock exams, earn your WELL AP in as little as 5-7 weeks. Learn more about our exam prep material here.
Here are the WELL AP Core Exam Resources from IWBI.
- WELL AP Candidate Handbook – https://resources.wellcertified.com/tools/well-ap-candidate-handbook/
- Get to know the new WELL AP guide – https://a.storyblok.com/f/52232/x/794a763221/get-to-know-the-new-wellap-guide-final.pdf
- WELL v2 | Q4 2020 – https://resources.wellcertified.com/tools/well-v2-or-q4-2020/
- WELL Certification Guidebook | Q3-Q4 2020 – https://resources.wellcertified.com/tools/well-certification-guidebook-q3-q4-2020/
- WELL Portfolio Guidebook | Q4 2020 – https://resources.wellcertified.com/tools/well-portfolio-guidebook-q4-2020/
- Register for the WELL AP Exam – https://www.wellcertified.com/well-ap
- Register for GBRI WELL AP Exam Prep – https://www.gbrionline.org/well-ap-exam-preparation/