What does GBRI WELL AP Version 2 Question Bank and Mock Exams Consist of ?
GBRI WELL AP Version 2 Question Bank and Mock Exams are a collection of 400+ practice questions representing each of the 10 WELL Concepts under version 2.0, and 3 timed simulated WELL AP Mock Exams.
Why GBRI Exam Prep Materials?
- Prepared by WELL Faculty Members and WELL APs
- Answer explanations for right and wrong answer choices
- Study pointers, tips and techniques sprinkled throughout the practice sessions
- Timed simulated mock exams to give you the real WELL AP exam experience
- Pass your WELL AP Exam on your first attempt or get your money back
How long is the WELL AP Exam?
The WELL AP Exam is 2.5 Hours long with 115 questions.
2 thoughts on “GBRI WELL AP Version 2 Question Bank and Mock Exams”
When enrolling in the GBRI WELL AP Exam Prep materials, are these downloadable assets or is it a limited time access?
Hello Stacey, I would be happy to assist you with this! These are not downloadable, however you would have access to the practice questions and mock exams for 1 year from the date of purchase. Thanks!