- process-related to LEED,
- credit- or category-related, such as dealing with requirements, intents or version comparisons,
- an in-depth, technical LEED update,
- an in-depth LEED project case study targeted toward a specific LEED credit,
- a best practice lesson that entails successful or unsuccessful implementation of LEED, or
- show benefits of using LEED (return on investment, grants, taxes or incentives).
You can self-report your CE hours from your USGBC Credentials page or have us automatically report the CE hours on your behalf. To have us automatically report your CE hours please make sure you have updated your reporting information here.
Our audio-visual courses are approved by GBCI & AIA. We also have flipbooks (articles) which need to be self-reported for CE credit. We will provide you with all the details needed to successfully self-report these credits.