- process-related to LEED,
- credit- or category-related, such as dealing with requirements, intents or version comparisons,
- an in-depth, technical LEED update,
- an in-depth LEED project case study targeted toward a specific LEED credit,
- a best practice lesson that entails successful or unsuccessful implementation of LEED, or
- show benefits of using LEED (return on investment, grants, taxes or incentives).
Our audio-visual courses are approved by GBCI & AIA. We also have flipbooks (articles) which need to be self-reported for CE credit. We will provide you with all the details needed to successfully self-report these credits.