Thank You For Joining Us!
Below we have included some important information and links for you.
Join us, as we embark on a journey with a panel of 7 diverse speakers to better understand climate change, its causes, impacts, and identify meaningful actions for all of us.
Feb 16, 2022 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Available on-demand within 24 hours.
1 HSW LU
Session available on-demand.
This session has been pre-approved by AIA for 1 HSW LU. We are happy to report these credits to AIA on your behalf. If you entered your AIA ID number when registering these credits will be automatically reported within 24 hours. If you did not provide an AIA ID number, please email us your AIA ID number.
You can self-report this webinar to GBCI by entering the details below on your CE transcript.
GBCI Self-Reporting Details
Activity Type: Education
Course ID: Leave empty
Title: Calming The School Environment: Creating That Just Right Feeling
End Date: 2/11/2022
Description: In this session, two architects with a long history of designing high-performance schools will describe the elements that go into creating a calm environment conducive to student performance and well-being.
LEED Specific: None
CE Hours: 1
A certificate of completion for the live webinar has been sent out. If you did not receive a certificate please let us know.
A recording of today’s live session will be available for on-demand viewing within 72 hours. Once available we will notify you via email.
- CHPS Knowledge Library: https://chps.net/knowledge-library
- CHPS Construction Criteria: https://chps.net/chps-criteria
- CHPS Credit II C8.1 Biophilic & Responsive Design: https://chps.net/integration-innovation#II_C8.1
- NAC Architecture publication Designing for Special Education: https://www.nacarchitecture.com/publications/DesignForSpecialEducation.pdf
- Teacher Magazine (Australia) article on biophilia: https://www.teachermagazine.com/au_en/articles/learning-spaces-biophilic-design-in-schools