I am Doing WELL V2! Are You?
Let GBRI help you stay up-to-date with the latest in WELL V2
Did you know that the Global health and wellness industry is a 4.2 Trillion dollar market? As we emerge from one COVID-19 wave, and pass through another, it’s imperative that we arm our facilities with tools to stay healthy and resilient. Let GBRI help you stay up-to-date with the latest in WELL V2 including how to become a WELL Accredited Professional (AP).
90 Minute Long Session
Certificate of Completion
1.5 CE Hours Self-Reported
Win Exciting Prizes
WELL v2 - Are you ready for what’s next?
Emphasis on health and wellness is growing by leaps and bounds in every sector today, including building and architecture especially after we all got a taste of the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic has underscored the critical role buildings play globally in providing and maintaining a conducive indoor environment to support health, safety and well-being of building occupants.
Did you know that WELL strategies support the health and well-being of an estimated 13.6 Million people in more than 33,000 locations in nearly 100 countries? Advancing occupant health in buildings and spaces of all kinds, the WELL building standard and the WELL Health-Safety Rating provides an efficient and effective opportunity for building owners, operators and designers on critical health and safety issues.
Join us as our instructors Jeslin Varghese, WELL Faculty, Alaa Shibly, WELL AP, Carolina Wernicke, WELL AP & Douglas Leaffer, WELL Faculty introduce you to the WELL v2 building standard, explain how WELL compliments LEED and other green building rating systems, and walk through 10 things you should know about the WELL AP exam preparation.
Are you and your team prepared for the latest WELL v2.0?
Stay tuned as GBRI is launching our WELLOPEDIA v2.0 (releasing May/June 2023). Order this series here.
Who can attend?
Past & Upcoming Webinars
The WELL AP v2 exam is 2 ½ hours long and can be taken either remotely or at a prometric testing center
We agree that the WELL AP exam is not exactly an easy one. After all, it was developed using GBCI’s rigorous test development best practices and is based on the expertise of leading building industry practitioners, academic researchers and physicians in the field of design, health and wellness in the built environment.
But no need to worry! We, at GBRI, are committed to making this seemingly difficult task as easy as possible for you!
Let GBRI help you take your career to the next level with your satisfaction guaranteed. With GBRI’s online WELL AP exam prep session, practice questions and simulated mock exams, earn your WELL AP in as little as 5-7 weeks. Learn more about our exam prep material here.
Here are the WELL AP Core Exam Resources from IWBI.
- WELL AP Candidate Handbook – https://resources.wellcertified.com/tools/well-ap-candidate-handbook/
- Get to know the new WELL AP guide – https://a.storyblok.com/f/52232/x/794a763221/get-to-know-the-new-wellap-guide-final.pdf
- WELL v2 | Q4 2020 – https://resources.wellcertified.com/tools/well-v2-or-q4-2020/
- WELL Certification Guidebook | Q3-Q4 2020 – https://resources.wellcertified.com/tools/well-certification-guidebook-q3-q4-2020/
- WELL Portfolio Guidebook | Q4 2020 – https://resources.wellcertified.com/tools/well-portfolio-guidebook-q4-2020/
- Register for the WELL AP Exam – https://www.wellcertified.com/well-ap
- Register for GBRI WELL AP Exam Prep – https://www.gbrionline.org/well-ap-exam-preparation/