With more than 50 million cases and over a million deaths (as of the beginning of Nov. 2020), COVID-19 does not need an introduction anymore. As many states get ready to re-open businesses and schools, building managers, school superintendents, and facility managers must be equipped with up-to-date HVAC strategies while operating their newly opened facilities. Let’s look at some in this course on “The HVAC Factor: Protecting Indoor Spaces From COVID-19” and how these operation strategies will help mitigate the transmission of respiratory infections such as COVID-19.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- Understand the role of social interactions in the spread of COVID-19
- Understand the role of HVAC in creating an ambient IEQ
- Distinguish between BRI and SBS
- Analyze the role of HVAC in the context of COVID 19
- Learn HVAC Operation Strategies to prevent the transmission of respiratory diseases
- Evaluate what industry organizations are collectively doing to fight the pandemic