Amaravati is a very special city for India and global environmentalists. Situated on the Krishna River, it is the greenfield new capital of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, but that is only part of the story.
Join us as we learn about the planning and development process for Amaravati, India.
What you will learn
- Review the history of the Amaravati project
- Study Amaravati’s Master Plan and Master Infrastructure Plan
- Perceive and recognize Amaravati’s environmental sustainability principles incorporated into the design and building process
- Read summaries of projects in process and in the planning stage
- Comprehend how cultural factors are assimilated into the project
- Understand the challenges of building Amaravati from the ground up and ensuring continued progress