Please Note: We have listed this article course as a flipbook on this page for those interested in auditing the course/lesson. If you need to report this course for Continuing Education (CE) or need a certificate, please enroll in the course or get a Platinum membership and access all our courses at your leisure. Enrolled students must take and pass the short quiz in order to earn CE credits. In addition, this course needs to be self-reported. Self-reporting information will be accessible once you complete the Quiz.
Amaravati is a very special city for India and global environmentalists. Situated on the Krishna River, it is the greenfield new capital of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, but that is only part of the story.
Join us as we learn about the planning and development process for Amaravati, India.
What you will learn
- Review the history of the Amaravati project
- Study Amaravati’s Master Plan and Master Infrastructure Plan
- Perceive and recognize Amaravati’s environmental sustainability principles incorporated into the design and building process
- Read summaries of projects in process and in the planning stage
- Comprehend how cultural factors are assimilated into the project
- Understand the challenges of building Amaravati from the ground up and ensuring continued progress
2 thoughts on “REACHING NIRVANA: THE CASE STUDY OF AMARAVATI”
It’s ԝonderful that you are getting thoughts from this рaragraph
as well as fгom our аrgument made at this place.
Thank you for your valuable comment.