This is the second course in a two-part series by GBRI senior research associate Craig Schiller, which explores green educational facilities in-depth. Part two, Costs and Benefits, looks at the premiums on green features for schools, and at their benefits, both in terms of economic return on investment and impacts of these interventions on student performance and engagement.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance and significance of Green School Benefits
- Describe the Benefits of Green Schools
- Analyze Green School Design Strategies
- Analyze LEED Criteria for Green Schools
- Learn Design strategies through Case Studies