This course is the first in a two-part series by GBRI senior research associate Craig Schiller, which will explore green schools in-depth. Part one, Design Elements, will look at school design and at what strategies and features are most beneficial, easy to implement, and significant. LEED criteria and case studies will be included. Craig has worked as a consultant on several green building projects, and has studied green schools extensively.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance and significance of Green School Design
- Describe the Benefits of Green School Design
- Analyze Green School Design Strategies
- Analyze LEED Criteria for Green Schools
- Learn Design strategies through Case Studies