The Walt Disney Company takes environmental sustainability and corporate citizenship seriously, putting into place a variety of measurable initiatives. There is a focus on environmental stewardship and conservation in all of its parks and resorts around the world, and on protecting the health and well-being of all people interacting with the company as employees, visitors, or local members of communities of operation. Join us as we explore Disney’s sustainability initiatives through this article.
What you will learn
- Understand and identify Disney’s sustainability goals
- Analyze Disney’s sustainability initiatives
- Identify strategies and tactics used by Disney to meet environmental targets
- Look at how Disney is doing in meeting sustainability goals
- Understand Disney’s outreach programs aimed at environmental sustainability