Please Note: We have listed this article course as a flipbook on this page for those interested in auditing the course/lesson. If you need to report this course for Continuing Education (CE) or need a certificate, please enroll in the course or get a Platinum membership and access all our courses at your leisure. Enrolled students must take and pass the short quiz in order to earn CE credits. In addition, this course needs to be self-reported. Self-reporting information will be accessible once you complete the Quiz.
This course reviews environmental sustainability in the pet industry. It discusses the status of the industry, best practices of leading companies, and issues and challenges to advancing green efforts.
What you will learn
- Review the size of the pet industry
- Identify opportunities to implement environmental sustainability strategies in the pet industry value chain
- Analyze the environmental benefits associated with the greening of the pet industry
- Examine some of the best practices of forward-thinking pet industry companies
- Recognize the trends and challenges in the pet industry