Cancellation and Refund Policy
Thank you for choosing our products and services. We value your business and recognize that there may be instances where refunds are necessary. Refunds are determined based on the amount paid by the student at the time of withdrawal, rather than the total course cost. To ensure transparency and clarity, we have provided our refund policy below, outlining the process for requesting refunds for any of our products or services.
In-Person and Live Online Webinar Formats
- Students who request a cancellation at least 30 days before the start date of their GBRI course will receive a 100% refund.
- Students who request a cancellation at least 14 days before the start date of their GBRI course will receive a 50% refund.
- No refund will be granted for cancellations made within 14 days of their GBRI course start date.
- If a course is canceled, students may be eligible for a 100% refund. To qualify, students must submit an official refund request by email to a GBRI customer support representative. Otherwise, GBRI representatives will offer a transfer to a future course offering.
- Participants who have not accessed any part of the online training and request a cancellation at least 30 days prior to the live training portion will receive a 100% refund.
- Participants who have not accessed any part of the online training and request to cancel more than 2 weeks before the live training portion will receive a 50% refund.
- No refund will be granted for cancellations made within 14 days prior to the course start date.
- Participants who have not accessed any part of the online training program and request a refund within 14 days of enrollment will receive a 100% refund.
- Refunds will not be granted under any other circumstances.
If you purchased through a third-party reseller, our refund policy is not applicable on your purchase. Kindly reach out to the third-party reseller directly for any refund inquiries.
How to submit your cancellation/refund
To submit your request, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support ticket with the subject line “REFUND REQUEST”. We’ve got you covered! Just make sure to provide the reason for the cancellation/refund and a copy of your receipt. Our team will take it from there and process your request.
Please note that this written request is a crucial step in initiating the refund process, and it ensures that your request is properly documented and processed in a timely manner.
By submitting payment, you agree to abide by these terms. Refunds will be processed within 30 business days of receiving a written refund request from the student.
If you are wanting to learn more about our 100% money-back guarantee or are needing to fill out a money back request form please click here.