What Are Our Clients and USGBC Pro-Reviewers Saying?
ery interesting read on sustainable tourism with some really helpful examples of places and resorts at the end.” – Review on Don’t be a Tourist: How to make your world travels experience sustainable
Benjamin Meyn, MEP Engineer, WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
’ve watched all courses listed under Green Building Research Institute and enjoyed them a lot! First of all, I love the quality of the audio. Usually it’s a big problem in the courses from other providers. Second, I love the format of the courses: 0.5 CE, not that long. The quizzes in the end of the courses really help to review the information. Last but not least, I love the topics, which GBRI chooses. Thank you very much for your work!”
his is a rather creatively crafted 1-hour course that helps exemplify Sustainability, not just through typical green initiatives such as renewable energy, carbon neutrality or water reduction; but, also through rather thoughtful and innovative examples that closely tie to the three pillars of sustainability: people, planet and profit. …. I would highly recommend the course to everyone ranging from sustainability enthusiasts to veteran practitioners.”
Isilay Civan, SVP, Global Real Estate Design & Planning Manager, Citi
reat course! It explains very well biophilia and shows how to implement it into architectural design. Very engaging and great learning achievement. I recommend it to all architects, designers, sustainability experts and project owners. I look forward to part 2!”
How will this work?
15 LEED & AIA CE Hours Tailored To Meet 100% of The LEED Credential Requirements, Including LEED Specific hours
Think LEED, Think AIA, Think WELL…Everything In One Place
Access GBRI Courses On Any Device
Why Choose GBRI's 15 Hour Package?
- Our 2 Year Access 15 Hour LEED CE Hour On-Demand Series was developed by green building experts and will give you everything you need to renew your LEED Green Associate credential.
- This package consists of 15 GBCI/AIA approved CE Hours including 3 LEED Specific Hours! Each course is 1-2 hour long in length, and allows LEED professionals to learn at their own pace, and offers a chance to master new LEED v4 concepts and green building strategies through individual assessments.
- Stay competitive by arming yourself with green building tools, techniques and knowledge while fulfilling your CE hour LEED Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) Requirements.
- GBRI LEED CE courses also qualify for AIA HSW LUs and may satisfy other professional organizations’ requirements as well. Courses are offered on-demand which means you can access them anywhere anytime 24/7 according to your schedule.
- These courses are applicable to LEED Green Associates as well. LEED & AIA professionals may also choose our Unlimited Access Package/Learning Hub Subscription.