Mind

• Carolina

August 16, 2022 at 9:12 am

Hi Jeslin and Felicia! General cultural question about mental-health in the US regarding Part 3. Is it not normal/leagl for an employee to take a sick leave for a mental health issue and therefore WELL is dedicating 1pt for it?
    Where I live, therapy is even covered by the health insurance being it a health matter. I’d like to know your POV. Thanks!

• Jeslin

Organizer
    August 18, 2022 at 3:09 pm

Hi Carolina,

Its great to know in Argentina, therapy is covered by health insurance. In the US, some insurance do cover therapy. Sick days and personal time off policies vary from employer to employer. There are many progressive employers that allow employees paid sick-time for personal issues, medical appointments, therapy, etc. However I am not sure if we can say that universally of all employers.

For the WELL AP exam and WELL Certification, the intent of the WELL feature takes priority unless a project applies/ a alternate adherence path (AAP).

• Muhammad

September 19, 2022 at 5:37 pm

Great learning platform if you are tired of being bored get a game install on your phone through this website. https://apkbobs.com/

The journey to become a sustainability guru begins here!
Jeslin Varghese
gbri-logo

Sustainability education should not have any boundaries!

Register now to get started.

OR REGISTER WITH
GBRI is your #1 source for sustainability education with more than 250 courses to choose from!
gbri-logo

Welcome back!

Login to access your sustainability courses, certificates, badges, community and more!
OR LOGIN WITH