Community Forums Public Forum A couple of suggestions

• A couple of suggestions

Felicia updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • manuel.romera

April 15, 2021 at 4:45 pm

Hi everyone. First of all, have to say that the new features of the site mean a big improvement.

For a better UX:

1. Would it be possible to add some filtering options to the courses page? This would help to choose the one that fits your needs.
    2. Is it possible to update the existing profiles to add the formerly completed courses?

Regards!

• Felicia

Administrator
    April 27, 2021 at 10:03 pm

Hello Manuel,

Thank you so much for your suggestions! Please see my responses below:

1. I am not sure if you have seen our Learning Hub 1, this is a more visual platform which includes filters. If you have any additional filter options you think may be helpful or any suggestions please let us know!
    https://www.gbrionline.org/learning-hub-1/

2. We are still working on this and hope to have this done in the near future. In the meantime if you need any assistance accessing our archived records please let me know!

Once again thank you so much for your suggestions! Please let us know if you have any others!

Thanks,

Felicia

Learning Hub 1

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
The journey to become a sustainability guru begins here!
Jeslin Varghese
gbri-logo

Sustainability education should not have any boundaries!

Register now to get started.

By creating an account, I declare that I have read and accepted GBRI’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Please accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
OR REGISTER WITH
GBRI is your #1 source for sustainability education with more than 250 courses to choose from!
gbri-logo

Welcome back!

Login to access your sustainability courses, certificates, badges, community and more!
OR LOGIN WITH