Join us to examine lighting as it relates to LEED v4.0 credits and codes that are applicable to lighting design. We will then look at energy efficient strategies, technologies and processes applicable for projects. The course will conclude with analysis of a case study that illustrates the concepts discussed throughout the course.
- Assess factors driving efficiency in lighting.
- Analyze various lighting technologies and strategies and their application to LEED v4.0.
- Identify and analyze LEED v4.0 credits (intent, requirements, implementation and documentation strategies) that are related to lighting.
- Describe lighting controls, occupancy sensors, timers and their application to LEED projects.
- Distinguish benefits of combining day lighting and artificial lighting in projects.
- Describe how strategies discussed in the presentation were applied on 2 LEED certified projects