Starting from pre-design, planning, through construction, commissioning and closing, the course is strategically designed to provide training for project phases that span across the life cycle of a green building project. This course also includes hands-on elements that will allow attendees to work on project management and construction management elements of their choice. In addition you will get access to sample documentation, sample plans, & other tools that you can use for your future LEED projects.
Best for: Designers (Architects and Engineers), LEED Project Administrators, Sustainability and LEED Consultants, LEED Professionals, Project Managers, Project Engineers, Site managers and Site Engineers, Sustainability field managers and owner representatives.
This series is currently conducted in-person. We will have an online class soon. LEED Project Implementation is offered online
The class/session modules are designed around LEED v3 and v4 rating system.
This training is approved for 18 GBCI/AIA hours
The training analyzes all LEED BD+C credits under the LEED v3.0 rating system as it applies to a real project. The instructors will review each new credit in detail and offer helpful tips on how to achieve various credits for a LEED building project. Instruction will include:
- Sustainability and green building basics (review)
- Major changes in LEED v4 as compared to LEED v3.0
- Feasibility analysis
- Integrative Process
- Sustainability road map preparation
- Organizing, facilitating and documenting a design charrette
- Preparing and managing a responsibility matrix
- Educating design and construction teams
- Getting familiar with LEED online
- Implementation strategies
- LEED Credit by credit review – design and construction
- LEED Construction Management is part of LEED Project Management