Hydro-Logic will examine various strategies and technologies utilized in projects in efforts to conserve water. We will analyze LEED v4.0 credits and requirements related to indoor water use and explore a case study to bring to light the strategies discussed.
- Understand water usage, the demand for it, and assess factors driving water efficiency.
- Understand and analyze water efficiency standards and how they apply to LEED v4.0 for BD+C, O+M and ID+C.
- Analyze different indoor water efficiency strategies measures and technologies.
- Understand and identify various incentives for water efficient buildings (federal/state and utility incentives).
- Learn how the strategies were applied to actual green building projects through LEED case studies.