Description: In this webinar, Wattics Partner, BEE Incorporations, a multi-national sustainability-focused engineering consultancy, will expand on how it helped its client, a global luxury fashion retailer, become the very first to achieve Gold under LEEDv4.1 O+M green building certification for its stores. Using the case study as an example, BEE will also elaborate on the role of energy monitoring & analytics and the GBCI’s digital platform to track building performance data for LEED certification (Arc Skoru).
- Look at a case study on the first project to receive a Gold rating under LEEDv4.1 O+M
- Discuss scaling green building certification for multiple buildings
- Look at green building portfolio creation & management; benchmarking & scoring
- Discuss how to determine certification “readiness” for buildings
- Look at performance comparison: Certified vs non-certified buildings
Brought to you in partnership with Wattics.