Healthcare is a growing part of our economy and our lives. This course focuses on how healthcare facilities can be designed to serve patients effectively and efficiently, looking at costs, ROI, and patient outcomes. The LEED for Healthcare and Green Guide for Healthcare standards will be outlined, and we will look at how green building features impact recovery times and patient outlooks. Case studies of sustainable healthcare centers will be presented.
- Understand Background on Healthcare facilities
- Overview of LEED for Healthcare
- Overview of Design Elements and Operations
- Analyze Biophilic Design Highlights
- Learn Benefits of green healthcare