Live Online Classes: for LEED Green Associate held every month on Mondays between 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT. BD+C classes are held every month on Tuesdays between 12:00 pm- 3:00 pm CT and O+M classes held every month on Thursdays between 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT.
#1 LEED v4 Exam Prep now available with MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We are confident you will pass your LEED exam by following our recommended 7 week roadmap. So confident, in fact, we’re backing it up with a money back guarantee! Receive a full refund on your exam prep if you do not pass your exam.* Let GBRI help you take your career to the next level with your satisfaction guaranteed.
Now Available: Green Associate, BD+C & O+M Packages. Purchase of BD+C or O+M package includes LEED Green Associate package as well. 2 exam prep packages with a single purchase!
A LEED credential distinguishes professionals who have in-depth knowledge of the LEED rating system, building codes and standards. Stand out from the crowd with a LEED credential.
- Earn your USGBC LEED credential
- Study Guide and Online Modules
- Practice exams: 500+practice test questions with explanations for each question to help you review and solidify your understanding
- Online on-demand access: Access to classroom sessions and on demand modules for 1 full year
- Reference materials to the supplemental study materials you will need to review for your exam (printable)
- Flash Cards so you can study on the go
- MP3 Audio Files: Study anytime by loading MP3 audio files to your phone or music player
- Memory Charts to make sure you pass the exam on the first try!
- Competitive pricing: As low as $199!
- Purchasing AP exam prep includes access to LEED Green Associate exam prep material
*Some conditions do apply. Registrant must complete entire exam preparation package and recommended roadmap as well as successfully pass all mock exams prior to taking the LEED exam. Should all measures be taken as advised and the registrant not pass the exam, GBRI will refund charges for the exam preparation package purchased. Documentation of exam date and score are required. Name on GBRI account and exam documentation must match.