While industry experts are familiar with stormwater legislation, there are a number of moving parts to the larger stormwater discussion.
This presentation will look into the various legal issues regarding stormwater management and what may be mandatory in the future. We will also look at advanced stormwater management strategies like environmental site design, rainwater harvesting, and treatment trains. A lot can be learned about successful implementation of stormwater management by reviewing real-world sustainability and green building projects from around the nation. This course also reviews how LEED v4 addresses stormwater management and looks into the future of stormwater management.
- Understand and analyze various advanced stormwater management methods, strategies and technologies
- Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies through case studies
- Identify the cost of technologies
- Learn different codes and legislations that have been implemented to control stormwater management
- Analyze what the future may hold in the stormwater management arena
1 CE Hours Content available online | on-demand